Did you know Google Drive can convert an image, PDF, screenshot, etc. into text with just a couple easy steps? Here is how:
1. Go to Google Drive Settings. Go to the gear icon off to the right and select Settings.
2. Make sure the box for Convert uploads is checked.
3. Now drag a photo, screenshot, PDF, etc into Google Drive.
4. Go to Recents and find that file. Right click or Apple users can double click on mouse or press control and click and choose to open that file with Google Docs.
5. When you open the new file you will see the original image, but Google will also use Optical Character Recognition to turn the image into text–which will be found below the image.